Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New in January

Happy soon-to-be-New Year! The Just Nan web site has been updated to show two new releases:

  1. A snow owl pin, to be available January 15
  2. Winter Hearts humbug and snowflake pin. This is the first humbug/pin pair of the new series, to be available some time in January.
So pretty!

(My Glow tin kit is GLOWering at me from the to-do basket, as if to remind me that there's a perfectly good humbug inside, thankyouverymuch, and I had better finish it before starting the new series.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather I saw the new Humbug today and was SO glad I signed up for the automatics! I was hesitant but now no regrets! Pretty!!! I think my Glow tin is going to be next to do and then back to my Merry 15. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh now I regret NOT signing up to the automatics! Hope its not too late! SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete