Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finishes and a start

It's been a while but here are some finishes and a new start!



Just Nan Over the Top Tin 2008. I finally got my needlecase back from the finisher because I had messed it up so badly. She saved my skin! It turned out perfect!
Fraidy Frog from the JCS Halloween issue from this year done on the required fabric with DMC flosses finished into a Whimiz with a Magic Mat.

Batty Jack from the JCS Halloween premier issue 2008 finished into a limited edition Whimizi.


And finally, I started Counting Bats today on 28 count cashel Frenzy with the required silks. I'm really liking this one so far..I just LOVE the colors!
I've also started Scream House but I haven't worked on it in a while. You can see pictures of that on my blog. :) Lori



2 comments: