Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introduction and Anniversary biscornu

Hello everybody! My name is Heather and I live in Seattle. Zeb told me about this blog, and I'm excited to be here to chat about Just Nan. My newest JN finish is the Anniversary biscornu:


Anniversary biscornu by Just Nan
Opal Rainbow Dreams Cashel linen (28ct)
Stitched with DMC

My blog has more photos of this biscornu and other JN finishes.

Now I'm waiting (not very patiently) for the pinkeep and new pins to arrive in the mail. I look forward to getting to know all of you and admiring all the lovely Just Nan designs. :)

Heather

PS: Almost forgot -- Shakespeare's Peddler is having a sale right now, and several Just Nan charts are 50% off. Some of the charts include embellishments, too. Worth checking out!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Heather!

    Looking over your blog I found that you have some astounding talent; I am so honored that you have joined us.

    Your biscornu is divine!

    Thanks for the tip about the sale, I am going to go check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So glad you signed up :)
    Said it already but I shall say it again, beautiful biscornu! I am tempted to start work on my own copy... except my first attempt at a biscornu was a total failure so want to get one RIGHT before I work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Heather!

    I don't dare take a look at the sale.... hubby would kill me if I buy anything else until I have a job. lol

    ReplyDelete